Monday 24 February 2014

The UI continues to evolve.

Long time no post but the project is far from dead.  I've been doing some other brewery upgrades and brewing a bit to get my pipeline back to an acceptable level so the Fermentation chamber project took a backseat.  I'm going to give a push and see if I can get the initial UI and functionality running.  This will essentially simulate an STC-1000 type setup where you can set the desired temperature and the unit will maintain those temps.  Once that's working well I'll start working on the back-end which allows for building fermentation profiles and submitting them to the unit through a web interface.

I've been working a bit on the front end, I've added a second temp output and graphs for both ambient and wort temp.  The set-point feature is working and allows you to change the set point in tenth of a degree increments.  Right now everything is in Celcius, I'll add an option to switch temps to Fahrenheit.


Here's a quick preview of the new interface.  I realize it's not the prettiest thing, but it's showing the important info for now.  I'll be working on making it look a lot nicer in the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment